Specific items are shown under each. If you have other items you would like addressed, just let us know. We are happy to work from your personal checklists.
A typical Real Estate Listing Cleaning includes the following:
- Kitchen – Clean all counter tops. Clean inside/outside all kitchen cupboards. Wash outside of microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher. Sweep and wash hard surface floors, damp wipe window ledges.
- Bathrooms – Mop floors. Scrub and disinfect toilet. Clean and sanitize bath & showers, shower doors and tiles. Scrub bathroom sinks. Wipe all counters. Dust inside all cabinets and drawers. Clean mirrors.
- Bedrooms – Vacuum/mop. Clean mirrors. Remove cobwebs. Dust windowsills and ledges.
- Living room– Vacuum/mop. Clean mirrors. Remove cobwebs. Dust windowsills and ledges. Dust all surfaces.
- Hallway– Vacuum/mop. Clean mirrors. Remove cobwebs. Dust windowsills and ledges.
- Windows- Clean inside. Outside cleaned on request.
- Additional repairs – These will be quoted as requested.
In additional to the items above, we offer:
- Trash Removal
- Replace bulbs
- Abandoned Furniture Disposal
- Repair small holes in walls
Offer your clients Real Estate listing cleaning so you know what you’re walking in to on the day of the open house. And your clients will love walking out the door and returning to a sparkling clean house.