Whether you are a delivery service looking to hire independent contracted drivers for a truckload of boxes delivered or a company who needs a simple delivery. We are independently hired and contracted out to an assortment of title companies, mortgage companies, small businesses and many delivery companies have chosen mrlarrygreen to support their operations. We simply do not want to own the title of being the largest courier service in the Seattle, so we will not take on more work than we can handle. It is more important to us to earn your satisfaction through consistency, honesty and integrity.
Whatever your need, wherever your delivery, our drivers stand ready to serve you with superior levels of service with the most flexible options for your time-sensitive same-day deliveries. mrlarrygreen handles an extremely wide range of products such as, inter-office mail, assorted packages, legal documents, surgical equipment, artwork, auto parts, printed materials and office supplies delivered damage free and on time. We accommodate daily time changes or seasonal increases and decreases in your business, this flexible service option is tailored to suit your specific business needs. We see ourselves as an extension of your company, providing you with a dedicated, on demand response team throughout the Greater Seattle area and we take pride in our reliability. Hire us when you need a driver for your route or when you might need deliveries made, you will always feel assured knowing your packages are in good hands.
Driver Training Sets Us Apart
No other courier company has the time-tested experience of mrlarrygreen when it comes to on demand delivery transportation. Drivers are employees to us and independent contractors to you. This allows us to train our drivers, to ensure security, accountability and professionalism.
Our employees are trained in:
- Procedures for spill and leak containment
- Following customer specific requirements
- Security and confidentiality
- Safe and defensive driving
- Excellent driving and route mapping skills
- Working safely and quickly in a fast paced environment
- Properly lifting from ground level to overhead, carry and maneuver items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Efficiently prioritize numerous tasks
- Ensuring customer delivery questions are accurately answered
- Establishing and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Maintaining accurate transportation logs including vehicle inspection reports on a daily basis
Our drivers, deliver your business documents and packages accurately, efficiently and on-time, helping your business achieve a higher level of success!
Our Driver advantage:
- Background checks on all employees
- Valid driver’s License, insurance and copy of 3 year MVR available.
- Excellent customer service skills, great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude
- Years of paid driving experience
- We drive our own vehicle; cars, pick-up trucks, minivans or cargo vans
- Continuing education program and testing
- Professional uniforms and photo ID badge
- Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Bonded
- 21 years of age or older (Washington and Oregon)
- Neat and professional appearance: No visible tattoos of an offensive nature, no unconventional piercing(s) Well trimmed facial hair on male Drivers
- NO SMOKING policy
- Ability to text and check e-mail regularly
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn about the company, product, and be a brand ambassador